Thursday, June 3, 2010

Is it Mind or Heart

Many a times we desire for something, someone, someplace.
So many of those times we never ponder about the consequences.
The actions that we take, the consequences thereof, are they from Heart or Mind?
I would like to think otherwise, for if they are from any of the above,
This world would not be as it is.

The world suffers from impulsive thoughts, ambitions and actions!
Selflessness is the last word on most people's Mind and Heart.
To be great is to know what is of the Heart and Mind
I will be great because my life is from the Heart and Mind;
Better yet, I might be lost because of the matters of the Heart and Mind

To be, is a matter of representation
To become, is a matter of evolution
To be there, is a matter of decisiveness
I am here, is a matter of realization

WHICHEVER, WHATEVER, WHAT SO EVER, ARE ALL SEMANTICS
WHAT IS IMPORTANT IS THAT WHICH IS OF THE HEART AND MIND

No comments:

Post a Comment