Sunday, November 7, 2010

FIGHTING WITH MY GIRLFRIEND

So I am here, talking with my girlfriend about a fight we picked . I still think it's her fault, on the other hand, she thinks I was cruel and vengeful. I will really like to think otherwise, but what's the point, what has happened has happened. It was hard, because for the first time, I lost control of myself and did not know what I was doing. I was confused and lost, maybe, I over exaggerated the whole thing. Maybe not. She is sitting by me reading this blog and laughing. She says she was smiling. To continue, I made her cry, something she hasn't done in a long time. I wish I could cry also, but I have not been able to do that in a very long time.

What I was by the way, I mean, my emotional state, was AFRAID. I was afraid for the first time in a long while that I was going to lose her because of my pride. I thought I understood why people commitment passion crimes. But now I know why. This s**** is never happening to me.

She thinks she is going to lose me, she doesn't know losing her will be THE BIGGEST lost on my part not hers. I love my girlfriend, but I AM SURE SHE DOESN'T KNOW IT YET.

TIME WILL TELL.

No comments:

Post a Comment